Looking for Atlanta or Pensacola Real Estate Groups

Looking for Atlanta or Pensacola Real Estate Groups

Real Estate Investor · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2008 · 24 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for real estate groups in Atlanta and Pensacola. Those are the two markets I am looking into purchasing real estate in at the momen.

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · McDonough, GA · Member since 2009 · 5 posts · 1 vote
17y

Andrew,

Did you get anywhere withyour group?

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2008 · 24 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    If I were to start a group would anyone here join or meet with me/us?

  • Real Estate Investor · McDonough, GA · Member since 2009 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    17y

    Andrew,

    Did you get anywhere withyour group?

  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    17y

    Andrew,

    I'm in Cobb County...would be happy to chat about RE anytime...

    J Scott

  • Real Estate Agent · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Hey Andrew I know this post was over 9 yrs ago but have you had any luck? I’m an agent/investor in Pensacola. Inbox me I’d like to speak with you about your current investment agenda.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.