Where are all the Treasure Coast RE meet ups?

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2021 · 82 posts · 86 votes
5y

https://www.cfreia.com/Events....

Check this out. Good for networks and I know there are at least a few members on here

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 82 posts · 86 votes
    5y

    https://www.cfreia.com/Events....

    Check this out. Good for networks and I know there are at least a few members on here

  • Investor · Fort Pierce, FL · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 46 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Josh Shaughnessy:

    https://www.cfreia.com/Events....

    Check this out. Good for networks and I know there are at least a few members on here

    Yes, within the group that meets with CFREIA there are a number of folks that do STR, including myself. You may also consider joining the FVRMA chapter for the Treasure Coast. If you go onto the website you can find the link to the chapter and the point of contact is Larry Winters. DM me if you want more specific information.

  • Investor · Fort Pierce, FL · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 46 votes
    5y

    Yes, within the group that meets with CFREIA there are a number of folks that do STR, including myself. You may also consider joining the FVRMA chapter for the Treasure Coast. If you go onto the website you can find the link to the chapter and the point of contact is Larry Winters. DM me if you want more specific information.

  • Investor · Vero Beach FL · Member since 2019 · 41 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    Cfreia is on meet up .com and I am already a member. I also know of the casual meet up in Vero Beach every last Monday of the month. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.