Charlotte, NC Real Estate in Jacksonville, FL looking for Broker

Charlotte, NC Real Estate in Jacksonville, FL looking for Broker

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 101 posts · 40 votes

I'm a Real Estate Broker and Investor from Charlotte, NC. I had a few days and decide to take a trip to Jacksonville, FL to scout neighborhoods and property.  I'm looking for a local broker in Jacksonville, FL or nearby by to assist us in our search.  I'm willing to pay 2% as a buyers agent fee.  I own a portfolio of property in Charlotte worth over 3 million, mostly free and clear.  I could buy 1-3 million worth of the property in the next year or two in Jacksonville if I am able to build a good team down here.  I'm in town today and tomorrow.  Please call or text 704-685-5996 if you'd like to work together.  Or please comment with your recommendation for a Broker.

1Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Keystone Heights, FL · Member since 2015 · 340 posts · 118 votes
    5y

    Shalla Steuer with Exit Real Estate Gallery. Hands down, no question, that's your gal in the JAX market! I'll send her your number!

  • Realtor · Keystone Heights, FL · Member since 2015 · 340 posts · 118 votes
    5y

    BTW, @Gregory Walter, you've got a great name! :D

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.