Recommendations for an airbnb mgmt company Palm Coast

Recommendations for an airbnb mgmt company Palm Coast

Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 6 votes

Hi,

I have a SFH in Palm Coast which I am interested in renting out as a short-term vacation rental. Does anybody have any recommendations for a local SuperHost or a Management Company which could handle the day to day?

Thanks!

0Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 59 posts · 150 votes
    5y

    One company that has a national presence and charges a reasonable fee is called Evolve Vacation Rentals. They usually take a 10% cut. The main downside with them is that they keep your listing under their profile. So if you choose to stop using them, you’d have to recreate the listing and start all over.

    Just doing a quick google search I did find "Easy Air Rentals" and while I can't speak to the results of the company it does look like they have a Palm Coast presence! Let me know if you have any more questions.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Nathan, I'm in St. Augustine, so just up the road from Palm Coast. We own and manage several properties both here and in other states. Happy to discuss with you if interested.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.