Investment Property for sale in Labelle, FL

Investment Property for sale in Labelle, FL

Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Great opportunity in very good neighborhood in Labelle. Sellers very motivated. Home needs some repairs. Solid block home. Great for rental or flip. Home also has an additional in law studio building in back of lot with full bath and kitchen. 
Seller very motivated. 

0Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Mario Boemer We would be interested. What is the best way to get information.

  • Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    PM me your info 

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I am interest.  How may I get more details?

  • Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    You can message me your email and I’ll send you the address etc. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.