Any Florida Investors attending the Bigger Pockets Conference

Any Florida Investors attending the Bigger Pockets Conference

Rental Property Investor · Miami/Jacksonville Fl · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 41 votes

I'm local to both Jax and Miami, looking forward to a much needed boost of motivation at the conference. I'm interested in investing outside of Florida.

2Reply
14 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Pompano beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 478 posts · 194 votes
    7y

    @Wendy Lavana Come to our monthly women’s group September 25th ft Lauderdale listed on events page. I am going to BPCON & we have about 40 professional female investors many of us invest out of state.

  • Rental Property Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    i'm going

  • Lender · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Wendy Lavana I’d love to meet you! I’m a Real Estate Broker and Owner of a property management company in Jacksonville. I also offer lending to investors.

    I’m with Lending Home! We are the Nations Largest Fix & Flip Lender! Our Products, Customer Service and Technology is loved by Investors!

    We offer:

    ✅ up to 90% of Purchase

    ✅ 100% of Rehab Cost

    ✅ as little as 5 day Close

    ✅ No Prepayment Penalty

    ✅ Rates as low as 7.5%

    ✅ Pay 1-2 points

    ✅ No Appraisal Needed prior to close

    ✅ $5 million Credit Exposure with Approved Membership.

    I personally have been investing in real estate for over 15 years. Lending Home hires Investors and those in Real Estate because we know the importance of time and money!

    Message me

  • Investor · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2019 · 54 posts · 20 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Rita Medeiros:

    @Wendy Lavana Come to our monthly women’s group September 25th ft Lauderdale listed on events page. I am going to BPCON & we have about 40 professional female investors many of us invest out of state.

    Wendy do you know of any men’s group meetings? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami/Jacksonville Fl · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 41 votes
    6y

    Group meetings that are strictly men, I'm not aware of. Not sure where you are located. In Miami, DREIA is a good start. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.