Looking for Wholesalers, Contractors, Investor Friendly RE Agents

Looking for Wholesalers, Contractors, Investor Friendly RE Agents

Rental Property Investor · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 10 votes

Hello BP Members,

Financing is lined up, so I'm looking to expand my team of professionals.

As listed, I need wholesalers, contractors, and investor friendly RE Agents alike in the following areas.

  • Sarasota
  • Bradenton
  • Saint Petersburg
  • Tampa

Possibly other surrounding areas, but the ones above are my immediate focus.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to speaking with you.

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Private Money Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 54 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Just sent you a PM, I have a great RE agent I can put you in touch with. She does a great job working with investors!

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Tara Daniels hello Tara, do you have any great RE in Memphis Tn that works with investors?

  • Private Money Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 54 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    @Jacoba Austin Hey unfortunately I don't have any investor friendly realtors in that area, but I will keep my eye out and let you know if someone within my circle does. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.