Looking for realtor in Tampa/Bradenton FL area

Most Popular Reply

Dave FosterBusiness Member
Qualified Intermediary for 1031 Exchanges · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 9k+ votes
8y

@Allyson Gehring, Thats like asking for an ice cube at the north pole.  What kind of realtor are you looking for?  Special skills, parameters, anything besides a pulse (most them have that) or a tie (most of them don't have that)?

The 1031 Investor5137 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave FosterBusiness Member
    Qualified Intermediary for 1031 Exchanges · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    8y

    @Allyson Gehring, Thats like asking for an ice cube at the north pole.  What kind of realtor are you looking for?  Special skills, parameters, anything besides a pulse (most them have that) or a tie (most of them don't have that)?

    The 1031 Investor5137 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    Contact @Jeff Copeland.

  • Real Estate Agent · Parrish, FL · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 11 votes
    8y
    Allyson I’m a Realtor/Investor in Bradenton/Sarasota. Feel free to reach out to discuss what your looking for and if I can be if any assistance. Rob
  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 340 posts · 248 votes
    8y

    Hi @Allyson Gehring,

    I'm a Realtor in the Tampa area. I specialize in Hillsborough and Pinellas County, and dabbled in Manatee County. I'm also an investor and developer, and the brokerage I'm with does property management. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Hi Allyson,

     I am a Realtor that works in Tampa and surrounding areas. If you need any help feel free to PM me,  I would love to assist you.

    Sharisma

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 131 posts · 47 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Allyson Gehring:

    Hi all!  Any recs for realtors in Tampa/Bradenton, FL area?  Thanks so much!

    I have a great investor friendly agent in the area... he has been involved in 100s of flips.

    What are you looking for?

  • Rental Property Investor · Destin, FL · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 55 votes
    8y

    I just finished finished a deal with Kim Martinez (see link below).  She is an investor herself and personally sent me listings within Manatee and Sarasota for months, every week, until I found the deal that I wanted.  I purchased the property while out of state, and she was always responsive to emails, texts, and phone calls.  I have nothing but incredible things to say about her guidance and help through the process of purchasing my second investment property.

    http://www.kw.com/kw/GetAgent.action?personId=5457...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.