New member from NC who is in Tampa FL often

New member from NC who is in Tampa FL often

Gastonia, NC · Member since 2016 · 124 posts · 45 votes
Hello BP As my title states I live in NC but make frequent trips to the Tampa area. I'm starting here in NC but want to make connections in FL as well. It is never too early to look at other markets. I'm looking at either wholesaling or flipping to start out. For just a starter with very little capital, which in your opinion would be the best starting point in FL? Thanks for your time.
0Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP Tomas and best of luck investing!

  • Real Estate Agent · tampa, Florida (FL) · Member since 2013 · 206 posts · 96 votes
    10y

    welcome to BP, I would say if you frequent tampa a lot the best way to get started is to just learn the area and network with the people who are actually doing deals and making money in this field. personally i don't think it's worth it to learn any area, whether it's your personal area or not, if you don't plan on investing there. but that's just me.

  • Investor · Seminole, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Hi Tomas, I live in the area, I'm relatively new to the site as well. What did you have in mind for Tampa? Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about the area, I'd be glad to help you out! Mike Peterson
  • New Port Richey, FL · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Greetings, Tomas!  I came to the Tampa Bay area 12/06/10 and have been enjoying it quite well.  I still also have a home in Charlotte, NC (South Park)  Fell free to drop a line if I can ever offer any insights!

  • Gastonia, NC · Member since 2016 · 124 posts · 45 votes
    10y
    Thanks gentleman for the tips. I know there are several areas in west coast that are growing like mad. Westley Chapel and Trinity up by new port Richie also down by Sarasota. Any other areas you guys can suggest?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.