Can anyone recommend a good attorney? I live in Ridgefield.

Can anyone recommend a good attorney? I live in Ridgefield.

Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I live in Fairfield county.  Do you need a lawyer at the closing table only here or is it all of Connecticut.  I am new to this game and any advice or help you can give will be much appreciated and compensated for.  Thank you

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Manchester, CT · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 10 votes
    7y
  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thank you

  • Mike WiesnerPro Member
    Investor · Trumbull, CT · Member since 2011 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Agreed. Ed is located in Milford, Ct and handles a lot of real estate deals. He is active on Bigger Pockets so you should find him easily

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.