Looking for a Marshall to serve eviction notices in New Haven

Looking for a Marshall to serve eviction notices in New Haven

Mike WiesnerPro Member
Investor · Trumbull, CT · Member since 2011 · 19 posts · 4 votes

If anyone has a good, reasonably priced Marshall (or Sheriff if allowed) in New Haven, CT to serve NTQs, Summary Process, and eviction notices, I'd appreciate the share! 

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

New Haven, CT · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 17 votes
8y

I am a New Haven-based lawyer, and I've used Bob Miller before.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Stamford, CT · Member since 2017 · 153 posts · 75 votes
    8y

    The state list is online. Not sure what you need help with. 

  • New Haven, CT · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    I am a New Haven-based lawyer, and I've used Bob Miller before.

  • Investor · CT · Member since 2017 · 165 posts · 75 votes
    8y

    Hi @Mike Wiesner NTQ are never easy, give http://www.landlordlawfirm.com a ring.  They work exclusively with landlords.  My company only works with them, they are extremely fast and responsive to emails.  They've helped with a few problem tenants in the past.  If your tenant pays they will work to draft a stipulated agreement, this will help if they fail to pay in the future, the process will be that much quicker.  I highly recommend them. Best of luck to you.  

  • Mike WiesnerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Trumbull, CT · Member since 2011 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thanks. I appreciate the tips. If I find someone I like, I'll post it in the forum for other New Haven based investors. 

  • Property Manager · Windsor Locks, CT · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Touch base with atty @Edward Schenkel too. He might be able to add some value regarding your situation

  • New Haven, CT · Member since 2013 · 222 posts · 134 votes
    8y

    Here's the list of Judicial Marshals http://www.jud.ct.gov/faq/Marshals/PDF/MarshalList...

    If you want to see who's most active, go to the Housing Sessions section of the Judicial webpage. Look at all of the evictions in New Haven, then open the online documents to see who served the paperwork to the tenants.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.