Found my Dream Flip in Connecticut! Need to find Contractor

Found my Dream Flip in Connecticut! Need to find Contractor

Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 11 votes

Hey everyone!

I am finally ready to do my first flip.  I have a great agent who is a family member who knows Fairfield county to help me and a partner to help me with financing. 

All I need is a decently priced contractor for my dream to come true!

Can anyone recommend to me an honest contractor that can meet deadlines and won't charge an arm and a leg? 

Looking to put in an offer within a few days but want my contractor lined up before hand.

Thanks!

1Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 7 votes
10y

Hi Josh,

I have 2 contractors in Stamford, CT, they are pretty good and they charge a pretty decent price. They have done some jobs for me and they have years of experience.

Here is their info and just tell them, I referred you:

Pablo: 203 822 1469

Mario: 203 921 5053

Best,

Oliver

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hi Josh,

    I have 2 contractors in Stamford, CT, they are pretty good and they charge a pretty decent price. They have done some jobs for me and they have years of experience.

    Here is their info and just tell them, I referred you:

    Pablo: 203 822 1469

    Mario: 203 921 5053

    Best,

    Oliver

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 48 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    @Josh Carter congrats on finding your first flip up here in CT, would love to hear more about the deal - location, cost etc.

    @Oliver AlfaroAppreciate the names you throw our there, I have been in touch with Mario before and will reach out to Pablo as well - Will let you know how it turns out.

  • Real Estate Broker · Windsor, CT · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 268 votes
    10y

    Hi @Josh Carter Congrats!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2013 · 276 posts · 147 votes
    10y

    Congrats @Josh Carter

    Hopefully you can get the property and get it done!

    Good luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Thanks guys!  unfortunately, I spoke too soon on this one (didn't get passed the inspection period) but am continuing to look around the area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.