Real estate investor from Laurel, Mississippi

Real estate investor from Laurel, Mississippi

Investor · Laurel, MS · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 11 votes

Hey! My name is Alayna Bonds. I'm the owner of AEB Properties, LLC. I am very excited to meet new people and network. I love creating new types of deals and I'm always open to learning new things.

If you're interested in collaborating or exchanging contact info, feel free to reply with your email address, phone number, social media profiles, etc.

2Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Amory, MS · Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 16 votes
5y

@Alayna Bonds Out of curiosity do you invest in Northeast Ms as well? Example like Clay,Pontotoc, Lee, Monroe and surrounding counties.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Alayna Bonds:

    Hey! My name is Alayna Bonds. I'm the owner of AEB Properties, LLC. I am very excited to meet new people and network. I love creating new types of deals and I'm always open to learning new things.

    If you're interested in collaborating or exchanging contact info, feel free to reply with your email address, phone number, social media profiles, etc.

    Alayna, great to have you!

  • Investor · Laurel, MS · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Thank you! 

  • New to Real Estate · Amory, MS · Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    @Alayna Bonds Out of curiosity do you invest in Northeast Ms as well? Example like Clay,Pontotoc, Lee, Monroe and surrounding counties.

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome aboard, Alayna! Glad to have you as a part of this great community! 

  • Investor · Laurel, MS · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Charles Yant I do not have any investments in that area. However, I am open to it if it’s profitable. 

  • Investor · Laurel, MS · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Charles Yant

    I am located near Jones/ Forrest county and I’m able to find more deals here. However, I am open to investing in properties in various locations.

  • New to Real Estate · Amory, MS · Member since 2021 · 21 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    @Alayna Bonds Thank you for responding. I'll definitely keep you in mind if one comes up that would be profitable. The two properties I am currently helping get together seem at moment as will go to close. What are your interest types primarily other than profitability?

  • Investor · Laurel, MS · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Charles Yant

    At the moment I am looking for a short term rental in the gulf coast area. I’m also helping a client open a fitness center in Southern California.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.