New Investor: Grateful with all the help from the BP community

New Investor: Grateful with all the help from the BP community

Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 3 votes

I'm a 60 year old new real estate investor in early retirement due to the pandemic. I just signed a PA to purchase a Triplex in Miami using some savings and IRA funds.

On my first post, I want to thanks everyone in the BP community for all the help you provide via the blogs, forums and articles. The reason I haven't posted a question is because I found all the answers here. You guys take the time from your busy schedule to replied and help new investor like me.

I'll do the same when I gained the experience to give back to the BP community.

Thank You

Oscar Fontalvo

3Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
    5y

    Way to go Oscar! Never to late to get started!

  • Carlos RoviraBusiness Member
    Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 124 votes
    5y

    @Oscar Fontalvo congrats Oscar!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y

    @Oscar Fontalvo

    Welcome to BP community! It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more.

    Read Beginner’s Guide to help you get started: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Wishing you the best!

  • Chad RockeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 383 posts · 181 votes
    5y

    Hey @Oscar Fontalvo!

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! You have hit the JACKPOT of resources for real estate investors. You can literally find answers to all of your questions within the confines of this site. What’s the best way to get started using BiggerPockets?

    1.Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts

    2.Attend the FREE WEBINARS

    3.Attend a Meetup in Your Area / virtual meet ups

    4.Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy

    5.Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer Questions! If you are consistent with learning real estate over the next 4-6 months, you’ll be ready to purchase your first (or next) property in NO TIME!

    Good luck,

    Chad Rocke
    Investor | REALTOR® | Associate Broker at The FI Team | Brokered by eXp

    W:www.thefiteam.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.