Newbie Wholesaler in Huntsville, AL

Newbie Wholesaler in Huntsville, AL

Investor · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hi BP,

My name is Scott and I'm a newbie investor/wholesaler in the Huntsville, AL area. My current plans are to aggressively wholesale the area, while building investing knowledge and connections along the way. If you're from this area please reach out I would love to connect. I'm looking forward to building connections with all of you!

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
5y

@Scott Busby

Welcome to the BP family! Glad you joined the best real estate investing website!

Check out BP Podcasts: https://www.biggerpockets.com/podcast

Wishing you the best!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.