Portland, OR. New Investor learning the ropes !

Portland, OR. New Investor learning the ropes !

New to Real Estate · Portland, OR · Member since 2020 · 49 posts · 27 votes

Hello everyone ! My name is Alex and I am a new investor in the Portland, OR area looking to network and meet like minded people.

I am 25 years old and currently have one property that I live in now. My goal here is to get into house hacking and also get into multi-family homes, BRRRR method more than anything . After trying many things through my life, I came down to the conclusion that being an investor is what I want to do and more so on owning real estate. I love everything about it and love what it can do for you on the short and long run. I am looking forward to building relationships that will help me but also help you. If you are wanting to connect and bounce ideas off of each other lets connect!

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    Hi @Alex Mora, welcome back to the BiggerPockets forms!  I think your idea of house-hacking is the perfect next step for you in terms of investing and I hope you snag a great deal in 2021!

  • New to Real Estate · Portland, OR · Member since 2020 · 49 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    @Will Fraser Thanks for the warm welcome ! 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 31 votes
    5y

    @Alex Mora Welcome! Real Estate Investment is not easy, but also not that hard. There is alot to learn, but luckily there are many that are willing to teach and share as well. I am an investor and a realtor, lets connect!

  • New to Real Estate · Portland, OR · Member since 2020 · 49 posts · 27 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Say Teoh , I actually sent you a DM I believe. I am looking forward to hearing from you !

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.