RE Agent new to the Bigger Pockets Family

RE Agent new to the Bigger Pockets Family

Real Estate Agent · Newport Beach · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hello my name is Dani McVicker and I am an agent who specializes in the Riverside and Orange County areas. 

I wanted to say hello to everyone here. I look forward to working together in the future. Let's make moves.

Happy Holidays to you and yours and a Happy New Year. 

2Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 222 posts · 153 votes
    5y

    Welcome. If you ever need a referral partner in Chicago, don't hesitate to reach out. 

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Dani McVicker - Welcome to BiggerPockets!  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how much new business you can get from BP if you become active in the forums on a regular basis.  What do you specialize in as a real estate agent?

    I am also in Chicago with @Michael J Scanlon so if you make it to the windy city and need a solid contractor please look us up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.