Brand New from Nebraska

Brand New from Nebraska

Gibbon, NE · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi guys,
I'd like to start with just saying how excited I am. I have wanted to be involved in Real Estate since I was around 5 or 6. Not an in depth goal, but definitely where my passion started.
I live in central Nebraska. A very small town called Gibbon. I have, on purpose, for a little over a year now been doing research and learning on basic RE investing. Though I am a visual and hands on learner, I wanted some basic idea before jumping in. It had been slow, here and there until very recently. I am a stay@home Mom again, and we are now expecting baby #3. And quite frankly I'm tired of not trying.
So, here I am. :) My plan right now, is to work with other investors. As I already know that being visual and hands on means I need to see and be involved in the process. As I grow in knowledge and resources, here's where I want to see my career take me: to start, as I’ve mentioned, wholesaling. After that, leading into picking up my own Repairman Specials. Most of those I would like to hold onto and rent out. Though I understand that when the numbers work best to resell, then do so. I will eventually move up into owning multi-family units, and then into apartment complexes.
I have heard some info on Tax Liens, and I am very curious about adding that particular vehicle into my business plans as well.
All in all, though I plan on RE being the backbone, it won't be the only thing that I hope to do. It is where I'm starting.
I love the concept of creating a new business and the excitement of getting it through the first so many years and watching it grow, then to have a management team keeping it running, while I get to move onto the next amazing challenge. I am also VERY passionate about working with others to help them succeed. (Which is why I've decided to join and become a part of this site.) I know how amazing it is when someone comes alongside you. To encourage, to lift up, give guidance, and in some situations a hand up from the mess you are in. That's what started this dream and what fuels all of who I am now. I love watching how God can use any moment to reach out and change a life. I love being part of it. ?

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
13y

Eventine Rowe Wow, I can feel your excitement. I'm excited now myself. If you can manage three children, you can do anything! I, for one, will be cheering you all the way.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Eventine Rowe welcome! Glad you are part of our community. Let us know how we can help. Be sure to check out our "Start Here" page and also "The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing" to help you get started.

    Let us know if you ever have any questions!

  • Gibbon, NE · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    :) thanks, I have been. (I love laughing, and don't mind sharing one, even at my own expense...) I have never before been on a forum. So I have been reading your guides for a little over a week, and all this time couldn't figure out how to even post a new person introduction LOL so, I'm a little behind in saying hi :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    Eventine Rowe Wow, I can feel your excitement. I'm excited now myself. If you can manage three children, you can do anything! I, for one, will be cheering you all the way.

  • Real Estate Investor · Milford, NE · Member since 2011 · 201 posts · 140 votes
    13y

    Hello from a fellow Nebraskan, born and raised, lots of real estate oportunities in this state......good luck to you

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP Eventine!

    For me, BP has truly been a godsend. I hope it works the same magic in your life as well.

  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Welcome Eventine.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.