Fayetteville Real Estate Meetup

Fayetteville Real Estate Meetup

Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 7 votes

Hi All,

I’m a newbie when it comes to investing and especially new to investing in Fayetteville. I’m an extremely technical person (being an engineer and product manager in the software world) and I’d love to hear if anyone has any recommendations on real estate clubs/groups or if anyone would like to connect to chat about investing in Fayetteville. I definitely have a lot to learn about the area in terms of great contractors, areas etc. If anyone has any information please let me know.

Thanks,

Bryan Flores

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2017 · 375 posts · 240 votes
5y

@Bryan Flores Congrats on starting the journey! There is a group of investors that used to meet up and talk real estate, but we haven't meet since covid started. However, there is still a group that is meeting through zoom. Here is a link to their website. @Kathleen Everitt is the organizer of it all. Click here

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2017 · 375 posts · 240 votes
    5y

    @Bryan Flores Congrats on starting the journey! There is a group of investors that used to meet up and talk real estate, but we haven't meet since covid started. However, there is still a group that is meeting through zoom. Here is a link to their website. @Kathleen Everitt is the organizer of it all. Click here

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Ryan Blackstone, apologies but I should have been more specific. I'm referring to Fayetteville, North Carolina. But I really do appreciate your help and quick response!

  • Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2017 · 375 posts · 240 votes
    5y

    @Bryan Flores Well I apologize haha. Good luck! I'm a little biased, and not trying to start an argument. But our Fayetteville is better than yours... so you should invest here!

  • Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    Look into Pints and Properties meetup put on by Five Pillars Realty. There is a virtual meetup this Saturday. 

  • Specialist · Charlotte North Carolina · Member since 2020 · 112 posts · 66 votes
    5y

    Meetup.com and Facebook Groups are the main way to find these groups. I know of a few here in Charlotte but none in the Fayetteville area specifically. But there is overlap with investors in some groups as they don't stay in just one area for their investments and a lot of my clients go to Fayetteville looking for deals as well.

  • Guy with Great Hair · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    Real Estate Church happens one Sunday morning a month, you can find it on FB. Usually ~25 people show up. 

  • Auburn, NH · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 207 votes
    5y

    @Bryan Flores Look up Five Pillars Realty Group. They started in Fayetteville and have recently expanded to Charlotte and host a monthly meet-up in both locales called Pints 'n' Properties

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Thanks everyone for the advice! I've gotten connected with Five Pillars. Unfortunately I don't have a facebook so I'll just have to try round about ways to look up those real estate groups @Alexander Felice/@Brandon Despras. 

    Alex, 

    Do you know if they are still doing the RE church during covid? 

  • Guy with Great Hair · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Bryan Flores:

    Thanks everyone for the advice! I've gotten connected with Five Pillars. Unfortunately I don't have a facebook so I'll just have to try round about ways to look up those real estate groups @Alexander Felice/@Brandon Despras. 

    Alex, 

    Do you know if they are still doing the RE church during covid? 

     yep, I think the next one is on the 13th 

  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 263 posts · 216 votes
    5y

    Concur with my neighbors who have posted. Economy is in decent shape due to Ft. Bragg. Soldiers continue working, DoD continue supporting, and all need food and stuff to buy... therefore most of the local businesses still have business. But like the others said, outside investors have flocked to Fayetteville this year which has resulted in wholesale/ flipping becoming more difficult than it used to be. Rentals are still strong and for the first time in a decade there is a bit of appreciation but I attribute that to the out of towners buying stuff up as the population in Fayetteville is not increasing.

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Definitely good to know @Dan Travieso. That’s what I’ve heard from a few other investors in the area. The financials make sense in Fayetteville. Other markets like Charlotte are getting overcrowded. 

    Any suggestions for any good contractors or handymen in the area? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.