Beginner Eager To Collaborate

Beginner Eager To Collaborate

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote

I've worked in the commercial/industrial industry for about 4 years now. I considered switching to residential however, the money isn't there. I want to eventually transition to full-time real estate investing as it is my passion but I'm just now in a position to buy a primary residence and possibly an investment property shortly there after. I want to use this time now to learn as much as I can about analyzing deals and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs. I have become an advanced Microsoft excel user and have started tinkering with mass property analysis. However, I wanted to learn how y'all analyze properties preferably more than one at a time in excel. Also, how do y'all find partners/investors, someone "with bigger pockets" considering I have moderate construction experience and advanced business skills.

1Reply
26 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 587 posts · 269 votes
    6y

    Hi Tyler! I am a huge fan of excel and data because of that I use bulk mailers to send out offers!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.