Looking to get my foot in the door! Recently graduated/engaged

Looking to get my foot in the door! Recently graduated/engaged

Investor · Fort Worth · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello Everyone!

My name is Hunter Herrick. I am a very motivated man searching to get my foot into the door of real estate.I recently graduated from OU majoring in Health and Exercise Science. The past two years I have been doing all I can in order to soak up all of the podcasts and books that Bigger Pockets has to offer. I recently built my own home and now house hack it with one renter and one Airbnb from all of the bigger pocket knowledge.

Does anyone have any good opportunities or connections with a real estate related job in the DFW area? I don't care if I am the grunt running around and doing all the work everyone else hates. I am confident that I can bring a positive energy and good work ethic to an opportunity like this. I am also recently engaged, which brings on many other reasons that motivate me to continue growing in knowledge and experience. 

Thank you in advance!

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    Hi Hunter. Welcome to BP.  Congrats on the graduation and engagement!  Juggling that and starting out in real estate, you’re a busy man :-). Wish I started off in my real estate venture when I was young, you’re doing the right things.  Keep moving and you’ll have a great future.

  • Investor · Fort Worth · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you sir! I appreciate the encouragement!

  • Rental Property Investor · Carlisle, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 543 votes
    6y

    @Hunter Herrick, 
    welcome to BP and good luck. There are countless people here looking to help you get started. Network, use the resources, listen to the podcasts and away you go. Good luck moving forward with both the real estate and the engagement.  Sounds like you have quite a bit going on right now!!

  • Investor · Fort Worth · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Kevin Hunter Thank you sir!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.