New to Real Estate · Member since 2020 · 28 posts · 12 votes
Good Evening y'all,
I am fairly new to the market and brand new to bigger pockets. My wife and I are starting to dive into the market. We are looking to get in touch with agents in the Florida Panhandle, Georgia, and Pennsylvania areas.
I know it is a little spread out, but it is areas we know fairly well. The goal is to get 3 houses this year even with covid going on. We have had a few that were pulled from the market after negotiating, and found some very bad agents also. We look forward to meeting and learning from every one.
Newtown, PA · Member since 2018 · 172 posts · 81 votes
6y
i'm an agent/investor in Philadelphia- i'm not sure what area of Pennsylvania you were looking into but I can definitely help out if your looking in or around the city.
New to Real Estate · Member since 2020 · 28 posts · 12 votes
6y
Really we are looking all over PA, currently we live in Lancaster. Trying to get into the Pittsburgh, Philly market in PA. The Savannah/Hinesville market in GA and the Florida panhandle area.