Rehabber, Wholesaler,Investor in Alabama

Rehabber, Wholesaler,Investor in Alabama

Rehabber · Prattville, AL · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 10 votes

Hello everyone, my name is Kerry Brooks I am 42 yrs old and live in Alabama, I have been locating and rehabbing properties in the Montgomery, AL area for an investment group. We locate, buy, rehab and place with a property management company for them. I have worked in both this market and the Atlanta, Ga market, and have been fortunate to work in most aspects of this business. I am looking to build the niche I see in this market, and turn 3-5 deals a month.

So again Hello, and I look forward to getting to know you all better as we explore deals together

0Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
13y

Welcome to BiggerPockets R. Kerry Brooks! It's great to have guys around who are experienced! Be sure to add some Keyword Alerts for terms you can jump on board and help out with, like Rehab, Alabama, Montgomery, Atlanta, and Flipping. It will help you connect with the topics you care most about!

See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP! This is a great place to network and find deals.

  • Rehabber · Prattville, AL · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    Thanks Phillip I look forward, to all that I can learn and find on BP.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets R. Kerry Brooks! It's great to have guys around who are experienced! Be sure to add some Keyword Alerts for terms you can jump on board and help out with, like Rehab, Alabama, Montgomery, Atlanta, and Flipping. It will help you connect with the topics you care most about!

  • Investor · Kennesaw, GA · Member since 2010 · 158 posts · 61 votes
    13y

    Welcome R. Kerry Brooks! I'm originally from Prattville and live outside of Atlanta now. Small world I guess! I come back to Prattville about every other weekend and may look to do some investing over there as well. Maybe we can do business together someday.

  • Rehabber · Prattville, AL · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    Yes it is a small world, I send you my email, so you can look me up when you come over. I'll take you around and show some of what we are doing. May even be able to do some stuff in ATL (man i miss that place)

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, R. Kerry Brooks. How long have you been in the real estate investing business?

  • Rehabber · Prattville, AL · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    Joshua I have been in real estate investing for a total of 5yrs. First couple of years I just worked with other investor, mainly finding properties and doing the rehab work. Then some of my own retail flips and wholesale deals and I have also done bird dogging (by the way liked your post on difference between bird dogs and wholesalers) Most recently I have been working with homes for investors that buy and hold. Looking forward to making contacts on on the site and sharing ideas and insights.

  • Real Estate Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2012 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Hello Kerry,

    I am located in Columbus Ga(an hr from montgomery. [Ad removed] Also, I plan on investing in Montgomery this year, so I will keep you in mind.

    Meidrian

  • Rehabber · Prattville, AL · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    Meidrian Durden I will email you this weekend to get more info on the house and also about you and your investing strategy. I will also give a brief on what types of properties I am currently working with.

  • Real Estate Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2012 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    @R. Kerry Brooks...Sounds Good!
    I look forward to hearing from you.

  • Chris ClothierBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome R. Kerry Brooks to Bigger Pockets. You have found a hell of a resource for sharing your knowledge and building your brand. Looking forward to connecting, seeing how you get involved and share your knowledge and hearing about your business.

    All the best and let me know if I can help you navigate BP.

    Chris

  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome Kerry!

  • Rehabber · Prattville, AL · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    Thanks Chris Clothier and J Scott, enjoying the site already, making connections and learning.

  • Investor · Jessup, MD · Member since 2013 · 437 posts · 180 votes
    13y

    R. Kerry Brooks. Welcome! I am from Uriah, AL, which is about 2 hrs south of Montgomery. I live in Maryland now, but am investing in Montgomery and surrounding areas. Best of luck to you!

    Tyrus

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.