Newbie investor in Tampa, Florida

Newbie investor in Tampa, Florida

Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 3 votes

Hello,

I recently became interested in real estate investing; mobile homes and multi-plex units in the Tampa Bay Area. I am a newbie and have been in the research phase, reading books "Rich Dad Poor Dad", YouTube, Bigger Pockets forums, and business and investment podcasts.

I management a vacation rental property for four years and currently have my own residential cleaning business ( stemmed from my vacation rental work in Tampa, FL) "Renaissance Cleaning". I still new in setting up my online presence and working on business taxes and law information.

My ultimate goal, is to achieve wealth and financial independence from cleaning work by investing in mobile home and multi-plex properties.

Looking forward to growing with this group.

C.River

2Reply
10 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @C. River Francesa:

    Hello,

    I recently became interested in real estate investing; mobile homes and multi-plex units in the Tampa Bay Area. I am a newbie and have been in the research phase, reading books "Rich Dad Poor Dad", YouTube, Bigger Pockets forums, and business and investment podcasts.

    I management a vacation rental property for four years and currently have my own residential cleaning business ( stemmed from my vacation rental work in Tampa, FL) "Renaissance Cleaning". I still new in setting up my online presence and working on business taxes and law information.

    My ultimate goal, is to achieve wealth and financial independence from cleaning work by investing in mobile home and multi-plex properties.

    Looking forward to growing with this group.

    C.River

     Welcome aboard C River.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    6y

    @C. River Francesa

    Welcome to the BP family! Glad you joined the best real estate investing website! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users
    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best!

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    Welcome! Best time to start is now. Best of luck. 

  • Sheboygan, WI · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Hi @C. River Francesa, 

    Welcome to the BP community. I am also new and in the research phase. The Bigger Pockets forums, blogs, and podcasts make it very easy to learn. I think your plan to invest the money you make from your cleaning business into mobile homes and multi-plex properties is a very good one. Good luck with your investing and I'm excited to see where you go with it!

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Thanks guys!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.