New investor in the Burlington, VT area

New investor in the Burlington, VT area

Rental Property Investor · Winooski, VT · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hey everyone,

I’m new to the investing scene in Burlington and would love to connect with other investors in the area! I grew up here, moved away after high school, and moved back to the area last year. I purchased my first property this summer, a duplex in Winooski, that I’m currently fixing up and living in as well. I plan to invest in additional properties, but am really just starting out and could use some region-specific guidance. If anyone has any helpful resources or insights they’re willing to share I’d love to grab a coffee sometime (my treat of course!)

Cheers,

Zach

2Reply
13 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 408 posts · 209 votes
    7y

    @Zach Campbell Welcome to BP! Congrats on getting your first deal under your belt already - that's definitely the harder half of the battle.

    I'm just going to add Vermont on the chance that this sends notifications to those users that have Vermont as a key word (I'm not sure if all posts trigger it or just the op).

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    7y

    Welcome aboard Zach and best of luck investing!

  • Real Estate Investor · Burlington, VT · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Zach Campbell  Welcome Zach!

    - Tom

  • Julie MarquezPro Member
    Investor · Skagit County, WA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 807 votes
    7y

    @Zach Campbell What a fun project! All the best to you!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Burlington, VT · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    Welcome Zach! I'm running a fix&flip business here in Burlington. I just started a monthly networking event for investors in the Chittenden area and would love to meet you there! PM me with your email and I'll add you to my email campaign to inform you about our meetings. Next meeting will be on September 16th 6-8pm :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.