Jeremy Blunt here.......LOOKING for the "Do-er's"

Jeremy Blunt here.......LOOKING for the "Do-er's"

Member since 2008 · 41 posts · 3 votes

Hello,

I want to say Thank You for having me on this board it looks GREAT!!!

My name is Jeremy Blunt and I am a Full-Time Investor. I am looking to hook up w/ the "do-ers" and "go-getters" on this board and make $$$$$$ togther.

Because THAT is the goal guys and gals!!!

Best,
Jeremy Blunt

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 659 votes
    19y

    Welcome to the forum, Jeremy.

    You seem excited. That's good. You look pretty young in your website's picture. Early 20's I would guess. That's great. It's always good to see other young people moving forward in the business.

    Welcome, again.

  • Member since 2008 · 664 posts · 18 votes
    19y

    Hello Jeremy,

    And welcome! You don't say where you're from, but
    we need investors from all 50 states to make this
    board a success.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.