New investor in Moscow Idaho area

New investor in Moscow Idaho area

Moscow, ID · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello BP!

Wanted to introduce my self and begin to build connections here. I have been a podcast listener for the last year or so, but just recently got serious about building my knowledge base and savings to do my first deal. I plan on saving up a nest egg and investing around this time next year and will be looking for a multifamily that I can house hack and conventionally finance or FHA.

I work as an engineer on the Palouse and would love to meet up and get in touch with some other investors who are in this same area.

I can't wait to meet some of you and look forward to chatting!

Ken Weaver

1Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Kenny Weaver

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    This is a great place to learn and network. A lot of forum members are very knowledgeable in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate sales, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

  • Investor · walnut creek, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP @Kenny Weaver

    I'm here in Moscow. There's a great group of investors here and nearby areas. Feel free to PM me so I that we can exhange contact info and loop you in with others in the area. 

    Best, 

    PG

  • Rental Property Investor · Moscow, ID · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Hello Kenny,

    My name is Wayne and I am also in the same boat as, saving capital and expanding my real estate education as well as in Moscow, Idaho.  

  • Realtor/Investor · Moscow, ID · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Welcome Kenny! I'm a real estate broker here in Moscow and love working with investors.  I think you may have spoken with my son Josh a month or so ago. Welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.