Enthusiastic New Investor in Chicagoland Area - How can I help?

Enthusiastic New Investor in Chicagoland Area - How can I help?

Rental Property Investor · Dyer, IN · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes

Hello BiggerPockets Community!

My name is Andrew and I am an engineer who has just relocated to the Chicagoland area. I am an aspiring real estate investor looking to expand knowledge and network with like-minded individuals with similar goals and accomplishments. Real estate investing has always been very appealing to me and I am extremely intrigued by the culture that surrounds this industry. After years of paralysis by analysis I am finally ready to dive into my first property!

I am primarily interested in generating passive income with single family and multi-unit homes. I have goals of contributing my engineering/project management background to creatively house hack and streamline growth potential. I am initially going to invest while using my full time job as leverage to generate a second stream of income to achieve my financial goals.

I love to network and identify how my skills & strengths can help others. I am excited to be apart of this community and I am looking forward to expanding my real estate investing knowledge with all of you. Please feel free to reach out to me. Let's grow our BiggerPockets network together! How can I help??

0Reply
32 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Andrew Perillo

    Welcome to BP!

  • Rental Property Investor · Dyer, IN · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Thank you George!

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicagoland Area · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP! What kind of engine background do you have?

  • Rental Property Investor · Dyer, IN · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Jairo Ortega Thank you! I have a background in electrical/systems engineering.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.