Bellevue, Washington overwhelmed newbie is excited for 2019

Bellevue, Washington overwhelmed newbie is excited for 2019

Rental Property Investor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I'm doing this!  I'm ready, but I am so new that I'm overwhelmed.  I'm excited to get any good tidbits and pointers.  I have some questions that will be in a seperate post.  I'm listening to audio books, podcasts and reading here and exploring.  I wantt o get some movement as i am learning.  

I live outside Bellevue, Washington in a crazy housing market.  

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Winlock, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

@Stacy Handlin-Lefever Welcome to BP nation and all that it has to offer. There are so many people here with experience that they are willing to share. The mountains of knowledge from the vast experience that many have had, coupled with people asking good questions, leads to a lot of knowledge transfer that you just cant find anywhere else. Dive in and keep learning.

If you ever have any questions related to the financing of an investment, ask away, I will be happy to help where I can?

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Stacy Handlin-Lefever

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. This is a great place for information regarding all things including real estate.

  • Lender · Winlock, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Stacy Handlin-Lefever Welcome to BP nation and all that it has to offer. There are so many people here with experience that they are willing to share. The mountains of knowledge from the vast experience that many have had, coupled with people asking good questions, leads to a lot of knowledge transfer that you just cant find anywhere else. Dive in and keep learning.

    If you ever have any questions related to the financing of an investment, ask away, I will be happy to help where I can?

  • Rental Property Investor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Kevin Romines

    Thank you Kevin for taking the time to reply. I’m really excited for this to become my life.

    Stacy Lefever

  • Real Estate Agent · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2017 · 427 posts · 182 votes
    7y

    @Stacy Handlin-Lefever Hi Stacy, and welcome! It can definitely be overwhelming, but is oh so rewarding.  Listening to the podcasts and reading is a great place to start! Just don't get so sucked into the learning and analysis that you paralyze yourself into inaction. I just helped a couple on BP down in Everett get started though, so know that it can be done!

    The biggest question is, what do you want to do? How do you want to start?  Rentals? House hack? Fix and flip? Multi? 

    Feel free to message or call/text me. I'm always happy to give advice to someone new, and can either help you directly, refer you to a solid investor-friendly agent close by, or just be a sounding board to bounce ideas off of.  I'm happy to help in any way you'd like.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.