Hudson Valley New York - I'm looking to see where I can help

Hudson Valley New York - I'm looking to see where I can help

Middletown, NY · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hi all,

I currently own and operate a home inspection company in the Hudson Valley, NY area including Orange, Sullivan, Ulster, Dutchess, Rockland and Putnam counties.  

I am hoping that in some way my current skill set can be a way for me to network and interact with some people in the real estate invesment circles.  I am dead set on entering the real estate investment game but like I imagine a lot of people feel when they are just starting out, I am not sure where to begin.  

I know that there is a ton of knowledge in this community so I'm just reaching out.  Thanks guys.

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Goshen, NY · Member since 2017 · 60 posts · 14 votes
8y

Come to our monthly real estate investors meetup. 1st Wednesday of every month at Cosimos (currently) in Newburgh on Route 300. No cost other than if you decide you want food/drink. Good networking. You can also find us on Facebook and Meetup.com

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP Jason

    BiggerPockets
  • Middletown, NY · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    thanks Michael happy to be here and learn

  • Real Estate Agent · Garrison, NY · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Hi Jason and welcome to the site. With your inspection skills, I believe it'll be super easy for you to get acclimated to Real Estate investing. Ask the Realtors you go out to inspect houses questions! They're your best resource. Middletown is a very interesting market to work in. Another one of those areas where you literally have to do street by street analysis

  • Middletown, NY · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks Christian, I’m definitely absorbing all the information I can as I go.

  • Goshen, NY · Member since 2017 · 60 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Come to our monthly real estate investors meetup. 1st Wednesday of every month at Cosimos (currently) in Newburgh on Route 300. No cost other than if you decide you want food/drink. Good networking. You can also find us on Facebook and Meetup.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.