New to BP and REI! Wholesaler Newbie!

New to BP and REI! Wholesaler Newbie!

Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 11 votes

Hello Everyone!

My name is Leo and I just started with this new REI adventure last month. I live in Pembroke Pines, FL and am looking forward to network with like-minded people in the South Florida area. I've been a Computer Programmer for nearly 15 years and am really looking forward to this new exciting opportunity. The BP podcast has been a part of my daily ritual as of late; it has permanently replaced my Pandora playlist! Learning so much from it and have taken some baby steps to get the ball rolling! I am focusing on wholesaling for now with hopes and optimism that in the next 6-12 months I'll be able to fund my first flip/rehab.

All the best to everyone!

1Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
8y

Hey Leo welcome to BP you'll find lots of great people and resources here!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Hey Leo welcome to BP you'll find lots of great people and resources here!

  • Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Thanks Brian!  I grew up in West Palm Beach.  My folks live in the Lantana area.  Maybe we can meet up one day when I'm around visiting your area!

  • Specialist · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 117 posts · 35 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Leo Jurado:

    Hello Everyone!

    My name is Leo and I just started with this new REI adventure last month. I live in Pembroke Pines, FL and am looking forward to network with like-minded people in the South Florida area. I've been a Computer Programmer for nearly 15 years and am really looking forward to this new exciting opportunity. The BP podcast has been a part of my daily ritual as of late; it has permanently replaced my Pandora playlist! Learning so much from it and have taken some baby steps to get the ball rolling! I am focusing on wholesaling for now with hopes and optimism that in the next 6-12 months I'll be able to fund my first flip/rehab.

    All the best to everyone!

     Hi Leo, welcome to BP and congratulations on getting started with your Real Estate journey! I am a fan of the South Florida area, I like the macroeconomics and job growth in Fort Lauderdale and Miami. I think this is a strong market and am excited to see continued growth!

  • Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Karl Hinkel!  Been hearing a lot of good things in those areas as well!  Definitely looking forward to be a part of that growth!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    Welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.