Hi there! My name is Margot , I am 25 and work full time for the theme parks as an industrial engineer. I currently have a single family house that I am house hacking and renting well to Disney interns while living there. Right now, I don’t have a lot of cash, but I am looking to get financing on multis, single, or raw land zoned for r2 and above near the theme parks, winter garden, Davenport, Kissimmee, no more than 160-180k I also am looking for referrals to property managers for when I do acquire more, as well as legit handy men/ contractors. Would love to connect and possibly open to a part time internship with an investor . Please feel free to message me
Rental Property Investor · Locust Grove, GA · Member since 2018 · 78 posts · 19 votes
8y
@Margot Tejera
Congrats Margot on getting started! I'm just now getting started and working on Buy and Holds in the ATL market myself.
I don't have references for you yet, but something I can suggest is to set up your keywords for things your interested in, but try not to be too vague. Alerts for "Kissimmee" or any other city you want would be great.
Also, have you considered doing vacation rental properties? Episode #57 of the BP podcast gets into that.
Don't forget to upload a profile pick! Good luck!