New to Investing in Jacksonville Florida

New to Investing in Jacksonville Florida

Middleburg, FL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Looking to start with Orange Park, Fleming Island and Green Cove Springs area.  Would love to network and I am interested to know if we have an Investors Club in my area.  My ultimate goal is to out of 9 to 5 in 5 years!

0Reply
8 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2008 · 784 posts · 528 votes
    8y

    Hot off the presses, the best places for flipping homes, and Jacksonville not on the list. Good luck! 

  • Specialist · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Hey @Brien Homminga, Great to meet you! I'm a local realtor that can help you identify these opportunities. I look forward to connecting further.

  • Middleburg, FL · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Evan thanks for the intro.   I'm a student of the game right now and looking to network and build a buy and hold investment business.   I look forward to possibly working together.   

    Brien 

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Evan,


    I'll be reaching out via DM as well - would love to discuss working together in the JAX market.

  • Specialist · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Hi Jason,

    Thanks for reaching out. It was great to get to understand exactly what you are looking for. My team an I are excited to find that cash flow you are looking for!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.