Newbie to the Virginia Beach / Hampton Roads area

Newbie to the Virginia Beach / Hampton Roads area

Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I was hoping someone in the Virginia Beach area (~ 30 miles) would let me sit in on some of the processes they go through on a flip or remodel. From tracking down a deal to finding contractors I'd love to see how you do it. In exchange, I can help with anything I can; labor, analyzing deals, checking in on properties, etc. I would love to hear your take on current market conditions.

Feel free to respond here or in message. I look forward to hearing back!

I am currently living in Denver, Colorado and moving to Virginia Beach area in a few months (June 2018). I work now as a real estate agent and have 3 residential units that I property manage. I look forward to connecting with a few Hampton Roads folks!

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2012 · 96 posts · 42 votes
8y
Hi Josh I’m a local investor in the Hampton Roads area and have been doing so for the past eight years. We do wholesaling rehabbing and new construction. Please feel free to PM me and let’s discuss how we can work together. Thank you
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2012 · 96 posts · 42 votes
    8y
    Hi Josh I’m a local investor in the Hampton Roads area and have been doing so for the past eight years. We do wholesaling rehabbing and new construction. Please feel free to PM me and let’s discuss how we can work together. Thank you
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    8y

    Hello @John Gossman, welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community - there are certainly great people around here!

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Shawn Bowen thanks for reaching out. PMd.

  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Dave Visaya thanks for the welcome! 

  • Fairfax, VA · Member since 2016 · 164 posts · 54 votes
    8y

    Hi @John Gossman, welcome to BP! You've come to the right place to started and connected. My team is very familiar with the Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads area, so if you'd like to chat, let's connect.

  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Bobby Montagne thanks! I will definitely be looking to meet with some local lenders I appreciate you reaching out.

  • Investor · US · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi all! I love seeing how willing everyone is to help.  With that said, I will also be moving to the Hampton Roads area in Aug.  Looking at Hampton / Newport News area.  Is the market a buy and hold, fix and flip, or stay away?  Cant wait to move out that direction and start networking with you all.  Thanks everyone. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.