Looking to Invest In an Owner-Occupy MFH

Looking to Invest In an Owner-Occupy MFH

Green Bay, WI · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 21 votes

Hello,

I am relatively new to the REI strategies but am ready to learn and to begin investing. I currently have a W2 job and would have extra time/money to begin my portfolio. I real like the concept of house hacking my way to financial freedom. My plan is to continue the W2 route while also obtaining RE. I am located in the Central Wisconsin area, Wausau specifically. In this area, it is not uncommon to find properties under 90K that meet both the 1% rule and the 50% rule on paper. I have been running a lot of numbers and some properties look good. 

Were I have been struggling is finding a MLS agent that can get me into these MFHs. I work a decent amount of hours but am ready to buy now. I am seeking both general advise on house hacking and also specific advise on the area and also MLS agents in the area.

Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    8y

    Welcome aboard @Carson P., financial freedom is my goal too! Good luck to you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.