Looking to network with investors in Tulsa, OK

Looking to network with investors in Tulsa, OK

Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 4 votes

Hello, 

I am a new investor in Tulsa, OK and would like to network with investors / realtors / wholesalers in the area. I currently live and invest in Denver, CO.

I will be in Tulsa October 26 & October 27th.

2Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael S.Pro Member
Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Cynthia Rodriguez . You can also post in the local Tulsa forum to connect with local members there https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/737-tulsa-real-estate-forum

BiggerPockets
See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets @Cynthia Rodriguez . You can also post in the local Tulsa forum to connect with local members there https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/737-tulsa-real-estate-forum

    BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thank you so much @Michael S.!

  • Wholesaler · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi Cynthia this is Carl Walker from Tulsa Oklahoma area I'm a wholesaler in this town, if there's anything I can do to help you let me know. I'm still a little new myself and making progress.

  • Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 119 posts · 23 votes
    8y
    Hello Cynthia Rodriguez! I currently live in Tulsa. My family and I moved here from Detroit. I’m just starting to look for deals in Tulsa. I may also pick your brain about FHA loans! Happy Investing!
  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Cynthia Rodriguez! Check out the local forums here on the site! Good luck in your REI journey

  • Catoosa, OK · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    I’m in Tulsa, an investor, and just got my license! Feel free to contact me!
  • Catoosa, OK · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    @carl, contact me please.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Hi Cynthia! Welcome to Bigger Pockets! I am a real estate broker in Tulsa that deals specifically with investors. I'd love to help out. Message me.

  • Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    7y
    @Cynthia Rodriguez Hello Cynthia!
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Hello Ricky, 

    how is it going?

  • Specialist · Sandy, UT · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi Cynthia,  We have a full service RE office in Broken Arrow.  Sourcing, Due Diligence, Sales, Management.  Tulsa is a great market.  Feel free to reach out with any questions.  

  • Investor · Buda, TX · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 55 votes
    7y
    @Jennifer Hicks I’m looking at multis 6-30 in the Tulsa area and would like to fly up for a couple of days to become more familiar with the area. I live in Austin but did attend ORU for my freshman year. Let me know if you are still focused in the area and can help.
  • Tulsa, OK · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Cynthia Rodriguez I am in Tulsa and am looking forward to finding great opportunities to do some business.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.