New member and RE newbie in Great Falls, MT

New member and RE newbie in Great Falls, MT

Great Falls, MT · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 1 vote
Hello BP! I’ve been on here for a few days gaining knowledge from this community. I am prior service Air Force and am currently a full time Firefighter paramedic in Great Falls, MT. I have absolutely zero RE experience. Short term i am looking to initiate my first deal which right now I’m leaning towards small single family, duplex-quad’s rental or smaller single family house flips.
1Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome aboard @Joshua Mattson

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    8y

    Hello @Joshua Mattson, welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. Feel free to ask any questions in the forums. Seeya around!

    BiggerPockets
  • Great Falls, MT · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Thank you gentlemen. I appreciate the welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.