Networking for investors in South FL-Boca, Deerfield, Delray!

Networking for investors in South FL-Boca, Deerfield, Delray!

Boca Raton , FL · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hello, my wise new friends.

Name is Jon Van Dine, I'm new to investing, new to site!

Looking for networking opportunities with investors in the South Florida Boca, Delray, Deerfield regions.

I can offer you free health services if you can teach me real estate hands on. I heal people's aches, and prevent them from dying early by helping them be healthy (weight loss, exercise).I'm a certified health coach, personal trainer, I do stretch and massage therapy.

I want to meet amazing people who have a love for life, and are successful in many areas of life.

My goal is to become a wiser/enabled/more skilled overall person, my real estate goals are to:

1. buy my first rental property before end of this year

2. do a rehab deal, wholesale deal, manage >3 properties, learn landlording within 1 year, learn HANDS ON

3. have 12k/year after first year passive income, 100k/year after 5 years passive income

I am currently learning all that I can every day from books, audio, and websites. Just want to learn with hands on EXP.

Looking forward to learning a ton, and meeting some amazing people.

Cheers, my wise new friends

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    @Jonathon Van Dine  Welcome to the community. You are going to find a lot of resources here to accomplish whatever goals you set. I think it's great that you'd like to venture out and meet other investors. Oddly enough, being in Delray, we have a monthly coffee meetup in Delray. We have about 15-20 investors (and future investors) show up. No fee, no pitching... just a collective group looking to get together and talk shop. I encourage you to come. No need to give massages, in trade.  =)

    Let me know if you are interested, and I can send you more information. I can not promote the details within this forum.

    Good luck!

  • Real Estate Professional · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    @Jonathon Van Dine welcome to BP! 

    You are in the place!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.