Meet for Lunch in Chicago - River North/Loop/Fulton Market

Meet for Lunch in Chicago - River North/Loop/Fulton Market

Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 31 posts · 10 votes
Hello BP Chicagoans! This isn’t necessarily a new member intro necessarily (I’ve been reading the forums for a couple years, but only posted a couple times in the past). I work in River North for a real estate developer. I own a condo in West Town/Noble Square that I’m preparing to rent out hopefully in the next year so that I can house hack a small multi. Anyway, I would love to meet any fellow BPers who work nearby for lunch, as I’m often just grabbing lunch and heading back to the office. I feel like it’s such a waste of what could be great networking opportunity! If you’re nearby and want to grab lunch, whether you’re an investor, lender, contractor, etc., and want to share what you’re working on or what your plans are I’d love to meet up and exchange ideas. DM me if you’re interested! Thanks!
2Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Hey Steve - I am located at 155 North Wacker Drive. I absolutely agree having lunch alone is waste of time - I do that all the time. I would be open to grab lunch and network.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome aboard @Steven McAdoo

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.