Newbie from outside of Louisville

Newbie from outside of Louisville

Elizabethtown, KY · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
Hey guys! Newbie who has an offer in on a potential foreclosure flip where I hope to make 10-15k in profit. We purchased a foreclosure for our primary residence last year for 110,000 and have about 70,000 in equity in it. What would be your next steps after this flip hopefully goes through?
0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 577 posts · 240 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP Jason!

  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    9y
    Welcome to BP. Next steps would depend on what your plan is? Continue to flip?
  • Elizabethtown, KY · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    continue to flip along with some rentals. That 70k in equity sets me up well I just want to make sure I'm taking the correct steps!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.