New Investor in Atlanta Georgia

New Investor in Atlanta Georgia

Stone Mountain, GA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello, My name is Johnny Johnson. I live in Atlanta Georgia. I am new to Real Estate Investing, all though I already own Investment Property through Inheritance. I'm glad I found this Site because I'm trying to learn all I can.

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    Johnny,

    Welcome to BP - I have been a member for about a year and work here in the Atlanta market. It is a great resource for new investors such as yourself!

  • Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    Hello, @Johnny Johnson 

    As @Andrew Bishop already said: welcome to BiggerPockets!

    You have already taken a great step into your financial and real estate education by signing in, making a profile and making an introductory post!

    I highly encourage you to look over the forums and respond to at least one thread every day (this will build a nice consistent routine that will do wonders going forward), and also the BP podcasts are gold. I listen to them while commuting almost every day!

    I'm here if you have any questions or if you want to talk about deals or RE in general. I also own a rental property and I'm looking for my next step.

    Cheers,

    Jean Zambrano

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Johnny Johnson, welcome to the site! Here are some good places to start: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet - find and connect with other BP members that are in your area.

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts - Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you.
    And, of course the
    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums - ask any question about real estate!
    See you around!

    BiggerPockets
  • Stone Mountain, GA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thanks I appreciate it.

  • Investor · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Whats going on everyone?! Im a new agent, i have rental properties in another state but I'm looking to grow in GA.

    Lets talk shop!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.