Jumping in Bigger Pockets and Knoxville REIA

Jumping in Bigger Pockets and Knoxville REIA

Knoxville, TN · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 4 votes
Hello all! I've been scouring the Bigger Pockets forums and podcasts for the last couple months and have been loving it. Just wanted to say thank you for the great discussions I've experienced so far. As of now, I haven't bought my first property outside of my personal home, but look forward to keeping you updated as things move along and as I learn more from you all. I hope to give back when I get the opportunity. I've heard over and over how important it is to go connect and learn at your local REIA so I did, and I get it now. Huge shout out to KnoxREIA ,@Victor Jernigan, and @Amy Biggs-Lopez for being so accommodating for a first timer. Excellent presentations and information by all. There's a wealth of knowledge and experience in that room that is hard to match. I will be back and encourage everybody in the greater Knoxville area to come out. It says a lot when you meet someone who is willing to travel 3.5 hours to come to this meeting. Look forward to meeting more of you in the future! Ryan Vernich
3Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    @Ryan Vernich Glad you made it to the meeting last night! @Victor Jernigan does a great job of bringing in knowledgeable experts to speak. Victor is a wealth of Knowlege himself, too.

    I hope you made some good connections last night and be sure to reach out to them between meetings. See you next month!

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Ryan Vernich, welcome to the site! Feel free to jump in the community here and also take advantage of the treasure of knowledge here.

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.