Real estate investor in the NJ area

Real estate investor in the NJ area

Emmanuel LopezPro Member
Investor 路 Elizabeth, NJ 路 Member since 2017 路 70 posts 路 14 votes
Hello everyone. My name is Emmanuel Lopez im a current business owner (Medical Transportation) in New Jersey but like all of us here whether an Employer or Employee we still want that freedom. I have always had a thing for real estate that has called my attention and wanted to to jump on but never did because I was to scared to take the leap. A friend recommended Bigger Pockets and I've been a member for two months now. I must say that listening to the podcast and reading forums has blown my mind with what's out there that I never knew. Because of Bigger Pockets and the confidence it's helped me gain I'm eager to take that leap. I will keep listening and reading but of course NETWORKING as they all say is a major 馃攽. I'd like to start within my area (NJ) so if we have members in here from the area please feel free to reach out as if like nothing more to work with you. Thank You.
0Reply
26 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.