Orange County, CA boy looking to invest in Tucson

Orange County, CA boy looking to invest in Tucson

Realtor · Ventura, CA · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 12 votes
Hi all! I'm an Pasadena native and new to Orange County. I went to University of Arizona and have seen the potential there. I'm partnering with my 2 brothers and have a team I'm working with but looking to have more knowledge to better make decisions in my first investment. We are looking into investing in a multi family home. Excited to be apart of the community!
3Reply
5 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nabil SuleimanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 596 posts · 299 votes
    9y

    @Austin Nieves

    Welcome to BP, good luck with AZ and have fun on the website, theres an endless amount of info. Feel free to reach out anytime you need support

  • Realtor · Ventura, CA · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Thank you so much for reaching out. I may have some questions on this journey and appreciate the support.

    Best,

    Austin

  • West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2016 · 235 posts · 72 votes
    9y

    Best of luck, @Austin Nieves! Absorb as much info as you can from BP. This is the only resource you will ever need. 

  • Title Representative · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 874 posts · 519 votes
    9y
    Hey Austin, I have an interesting market I'd like to talk to you about if you have time. Feel free to DM me.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.