Tyler Marudas - Nashville, TN - New Member Introduction

Tyler Marudas - Nashville, TN - New Member Introduction

Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi, my name is Tyler Marudas and I am from Nashville, Tennessee. I am 24 years old and have lived in Nashville my entire life. I graduated from Middle Tennessee State University in 2016. I am currently a Business Development Manager for Creative Financial Staffing in Franklin, Tennessee. I have a dog named Titan and based off of his name you can bet that I am a huge Tennessee Titans fan. I love playing sports and being active as well as hanging out with my friends. 

I currently own one condo right now that I live in as well as rent out via Airbnb to cover my mortgage payment. I have an Uncle that lives in Denver, Colorado who is a very successful real estate investor so I have always been interested in real estate from a very early age. I am currently taking a 60 hour online Pre-Licensing course to get my real estate license in Tennessee. 

My goal is to own my own real estate investing business by the time I am 30. I know that gives me only 5 years but I want to set high goals from myself. I love the idea of flipping houses as everyone does so that is something that is really on my mind at the moment. I really just want to do something that I enjoy everyday and something that I can continuously enjoy learning about.

I would love to connect with as many people possible in the Nashville market as well as other real estate investors across the U.S. I love learning about real estate and any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Tyler Marudas

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bill S.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Tyler Marudas welcome.  Setting lofty goals is a good thing. I wish I had aimed higher when I started. You are starting at a good age as well. I wish I had started sooner as well. Keep us posted on how things progress for you in your goals and dreams.

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Thanks Bill S. I will definitely keep you posted!
  • Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 407 posts · 180 votes
    9y

    Whats up Tyler! Big titans fan myself. I am a wholesaler here in Nashville. Been at it for about 3 years now. If you ever have any questions feel free to reach out to me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.