New Real Estate Agent / Investor from Kansas City

New Real Estate Agent / Investor from Kansas City

Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey Bigger Pockets Community,

I am a Real Estate Agent in Kansas City. I am looking to network with others from the area and start investing in multi-family rentals and single family homes in Kansas City. I would love to meet other investors and connect over lunch or coffee. 

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 123 posts · 46 votes
    9y

    Welcome Danny! We know each other outside of BP. Glad you're taking the plunge into RE investing, BP is a great resource. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    Welcome! I would also look into the local re groups. MAREI is a popular group with a multitude of knowledgeable investors. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.