Shout out to the BP nation from Brooklyn, NY

Shout out to the BP nation from Brooklyn, NY

Real Estate Professional · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 11 votes

Happy Monday! I am an aspiring RE Investor from Brooklyn, NYC. I currently work for a very renown multifamily (non-bank) lender in the city. I have been very fascinated with coming to the investment side in the near future and have been soaking up knowledge from podcasts - Best RE Investing Advice Ever and Bigger Pockets. In addition, I have been reading BP and other other highly recommended RE books via which a lot of investors have found the courage and mindset to take action. Since I already work for a multifamily lender I know what lenders look for in a typical borrower and other deal metrics.

I am here to offer sweat equity for proven and successful investors and mentors who I can partner up with down the road. I am a very motivated individual and have relevant skill set I can bring to the table. In the past few weeks, I have attended some RE events in the city and already have some appointments set up over the weekend. Will like to meet more like minded individuals in Brooklyn and NYC. 

If this interests you, please reply to the post and I shall be in touch!

Best,

1Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets Nima, glad to have you aboard. 

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.