Newbie in Lancaster PA --> Kennett Sq PA!

Newbie in Lancaster PA --> Kennett Sq PA!

Student · Lancaster, PA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hi all! I say I'm a newcomer but, really, I--like all too many--have been acting as a "sponge" on BP for a years through reading the forums, buying BP's books, and listening to podcasts. Today, I made the leap and made my first forum post (Woo!) and I thought I'd keep up the momentum and post here as well.

I'm a soon-to-be college graduate in Lancaster PA who is relocating to Kennett Square PA this summer. I study economics and am well-versed on BLS and ACS researching that I hope will translate well as I get more active in the world of REI, generally, and market analysis, specifically. Would love to get to know people active in the Kennett Square area.

Thanks for the years of great content, BP. I'm excited to get off the sidelines and get involved in these insightful conversations. 

0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kennett Square, PA · Member since 2012 · 45 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    Layla, when you get to Kennett Square, feel free to look me up.  I am a Kennett area investor in single and multi-family properties.

    Welcome,

    Bob

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Great to hear from someone who graduated from a Lancaster college.  Which one, F&M?

    -Julian

  • Student · Lancaster, PA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Bob Norris, thanks-- I will be sure to do that!

    @Julian K. yes, I'll be a Franklin & Marshall grad in short order. Are you from the area as well?

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Yep, I am a F&M alumnus.  Great to have another F&Mer on this board!

    I am in the West Chester area.  Feel free to look me up as well. There are some good meetups I can recommend in Chester county.  

    https://www.meetup.com/ChesterCountyCashflow/

    Also, I participate in the DIG Chester County meetups as well. 

    https://digonline.org/benefits/sub-groups/

    -Julian

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.