New to BP in the Florence,SC market

New to BP in the Florence,SC market

Florence, SC · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi, my name is Drake I graduated from Coastal Carolina with a B.S. in Finance in December of 2015. I currently live and also work for a firm in Florence, South Carolina doing retirement planning. I am looking to learn about RE wholesaling and flipping. I'm also looking to connect with some people in the area who have knowledge in these areas. 

0Reply
25 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Umar JavaidPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · São Paulo, São Paulo · Member since 2015 · 548 posts · 79 votes
    9y

    It's great to have you here on BP @Drake Wright

    BiggerPockets
  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 16 votes
    9y
    I saw a lot of abandoned homes in Florence when I was down there a few months ago. Near W. Marion street
  • Florence, SC · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y
  • Florence, SC · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    It's kind of a rough area crime wise, but it might be profitable area for a rental property. I'm not sure but thanks for the heads up @Tavaris Little

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Drake Wright

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. The Bigger Pockets book store if full of great books: https://www.biggerpockets.com/store

  • Investor · Florence, SC · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 15 votes
    9y
    Welcome. I am in Florence, also. North of Evans and East of Irby are rougher places, but there can be some pretty good cash returns on some of them. The two I have in that area are fully paid for (within 2 years) and bring in about 1200 a month. We have been blessed to not have too many issues with them, even though they are not new and up to date.
  • Lamont A.Pro Member
    Investor · Summerville, SC · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Welcome to the site. 

     Lots of great info here. Start viewing the podcast and looking thru the forums for your topic of interest. I'm sure someone has already ask the same questions you may have.

    Good Luck

  • Real Estate Broker · Athol, MA · Member since 2013 · 22 posts · 16 votes
    9y
    Welcome!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.