Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
Hello soon to be friends. Here to expand my circle and make worth while relationships. What I lack in age at only being 25 I make up for in desire, motivation, and the ability to adapt. Ready to Hustle hard to find the deals that can put money in everyone's pockets. Ready to learn from the more experienced and guide the lesser. Interested in networking with like minded easy going individuals who have the same desire for sucess and build a solid buyers and contacts list in the mean time. Developing a strong real estate mind and doing my best to be a positive member and get the most out of Biggerpockets great amount of resources. Excited for what's in store.
Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y
Welcome Jody and you got to the right place to learn real estate investing! You can find experienced investors to learn from by networking with them here https://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
Rental Property Investor · Chapin, SC · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 7 votes
9y
Welcome Jody,
I am an investor in the Columbia market looking for houses so please feel free to add me to your buyers list. If you want to meet up please let me know and I can also let you know about local REIA's that are full of good information and contacts.
Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 675 posts · 320 votes
9y
Welcome @Jody William Knotts! I'm in Columbia as well. Been here all my life and investing for 8 years. Great that you have started with BP. Now just time to get going :)
Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
9y
Sounds good Andy deffiently would like to meet up soon. Already have a few things in the works due to some good timing and some getting out there and looking for deals this weekend. Looking foward to growing a buyers list and being able to help put money in everyones pocket. Andy and Daniel i look forward to getting in contact as well and seeing how we can share the wealth and the love. appericiate the support and kindness. Deffiently making this a pleasant and enjoyable experience so far.
Wholesaler · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 28 votes
9y
Jody William Knotts welcome to BP. I wholesale and am starting to invest her in Columbia as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Id like to sit down and have lunch one day, may have an opportunity for you. Take care
Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
9y
Hello all so I've got a question does anyone dabble in virtual wholesaling? I'm in the process of getting my first house under contract. Purchased a duplex 4 beds 2 baths total looks like it could easily be turned into a tri on hubzu for better for worse. Kept hearing in my studying to get a house under contract then let the rest fall in line. Got it at what i thinks a steal at 21k but the problem is its in Summit Hills, Pennsylvania. I have 24 hours to send in the 420 dollar earnest money but trying to wrap my head around what I can do to profit. If I could get hooked up with the right individual and learn while we both work on this deal I'd be willing to take 40% for this one while i learn. I have a few deals in the works here in South Carolina too that are off market and what I think at least are more traditional wholesale deals. I.e. nonlisted motivated sellers. Been out here hustling. Just looking for guidance on wether hubzu is a viable option if the right deal is found and can this be turned into a profitable situation. I can take advice and criticism. PM me for phone number( I don't think I can post it on here?) if we could discuss this more. Thanks all in advanced and hope to get this ball rolling.
Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
9y
thank you for the response @Kim Banks. From what I'm hearing buying forclosures off of hubzu is not the best idea? As I said I can get that house under contract today for what i believe is a good deal.Luckily i don't have money in it and can still back out.Just won the bidding. My thought process was hey lock it up and see what I can do with it. Newbie question- Would forclosures be consider unlisted or listed for future reference. Thanks again hope your day is going well.